9.29.2008

Raptusinco! Part 12


Force Over Area...
Yes, that's the equation for pressure!
I can't believe I'm into lots of these things at this moment...

Work Pressure...
September is about to end and I have to pass my PIP (Personal Improvement Plan) for the AHT (Average Handling Time). I have to get at least ten minutes and forty seconds before the month ends. To date I'm missing seconds (as in F%^$^#g seconds!) to pass it. Last week I'm at 11:07, from 11:05 from last last week to 11:15 on the first week of the month. I'm just torn between doing great calls and fast calls. Yes, it is a battle between quality and quantity. Good thing I'm doing great on evals (four straight 100's!!!), but then the quantity of the calls I'm taking should be more. While the rest of the team have 600 - 700 calls this month, which is normal, I'm at 577!! I guess I'd better be the one-question-one-answer-no-shits-or-I'll-end-the-call agent rather than the rapport-to-get-customer's-trust representative.

Career Pressure...
It's almost one year since I passed the board exams and then here I am on a different field. Time is running out for me as I have to be on an airline sooner or the next batch of engineers will be coming in, steeping the competition even harder. Yes, I was named Mr. Underemployed by one of the teammates (but thanks for that, Kiel!) because I deserve a better job other that answering America's most irate callers and keeping them to the company's line. But then, I have the clearance to take my exit, save that I'm sure on the job I'll be taking. And here comes a singing contest and I'm the one to represent the team, I'd love to sing for them to the extent that I have to stay with them a few days more. It's all worth it, having Team Hydra as one of the world's greatest teams! (What team?? Hydra!! What team?? Hydra!!) It's a battle to chase the dreams and making my colleagues proud. Geez, I'd better the that 'Michael Buble' they say I am, for I'd like to leave the floor with a memorabilia.

Attitude Pressure...
Be the kick-ass boy or the altar good boy, peers from different parts of my life are having me on different ways of handling life's b*$%#@+s. Well, fortunate for me, I go with different peers for they see me not for what they want me to be but just as I am. But then its good to know someone watches my actions, God I'm aware at the least. One says to stand up and be strong, the other tells to do the right thing and forgive to be divine. I'm torn between my sexualitites, should the attitude be a battle as well?? Come on!!

Singlehood Pressure...
Ah, this pressure is nonsense, says who?? Having someone isn't a status symbol, right?? But then the way the last relationship ended and the things I'm hearing on the news are hindering me to get to another relationship. I have to take a step back into relationships and not to run into circles once more. Get a grip of oneself first, dude. Learn to love oneself first before another. And have a good and true guy/girl for you, will you?? (What was that?)

Truth Pressure...
Yes, I'm with a date with Zechariah Sitchin, lying on a couch, reading the first part of his seven-series book Earth Chronicles. He thrives on facts on evolution, civilization, beliefs and fiercely, faith. The acheological, biblical and historical analogies to the earth's past brings Sitchin to the most credible theories that are truly mind-blowing and astounding. I have six books left to read but the reads are unstoppable. One may think the ideologies Sitchin tries to inculcate may be overrated and purely fictional but then here goes his poise for cohere his writings to the things that we have today; news, acheological finds; biblical prophesies and even astrological discoveries that were believed are supposed to be hidden from human knowledge. These are few of the reasons why I can't bring the book down!

O, yes, the pressures are overwhelming, uncanny and vindicated. I need to survive all these before I break my body and mind to it. But then, good thing, I have Grace...

Grace under pressure, that is...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi boone. Nice blog here!

|=[RaPtUsErUm]=| said...

hi jonell!! Thanks for passing the blog... cheers!!!

I'm on your site ryt now...

Anonymous said...

Ooo. Thanks so much boone.
Oks lang yan. Importante masipag. :D

Have a nice day.