12.06.2007

Seven Hundred and Sixty-One

After a short procedure at PRC last Monday, I'm finally considered a professional. Someone who will be shouldered with the responsibilities that the license comes with. I'm about to recieve the license after the oathtaking ceremony. After then, I will be named as a full-blooded Aeronautical Engineer.

At some point, I still can't believe it. But then, the family and the rest of my colleagues are very proud of the feat I was able to overcome and made it with flying colors. There are no expectations of a ranking, just passing will do. People say I deserve the slot becuase I was a good son or was a good leader to a few that's why I was given the surprise of ranking with the highest scorers. But nevertheless, its really something I can be proud for and be eternally thankful for.

It seems, everything went into place after this battle ended. My sefl-esteem leveled once more, my trust in my abilities rose, my thankfulness for all the support and prayers heartfully given courtesy of the friends and love ones overflowing and overwhelming, my faith in God and His guidance ever stronger, my family ties went closer, and most of all...

The Bachelor of the Century - ship is just about to end! Right after the exams, this wonderful person came and showed me once again what a true relationship is and the things he did to me made me believe in unconditional love once again.

Korek dudes! I'm just about to love again... after a looooooong time...

And thank heavens it's the right person now...

The honesty, the openness, the faith... all rolled into one person...

ADIK na nga ako sa kanya eh... hahahaha

Love you ADIK!!!!


BTW, 761 is my license number...


1 comment:

Diablo said...

good luck sa career bro... at sa "karir" hehehe.