7.14.2006

Sad Things In Life...


  • I am living in a place where people chose to underestimate me... They chose to see what i lack than what i can do... All they make me realize is that I was never enough...
  • The only thing I wanted for 4 years already is the very thing I can never have...
  • It feels so stupid for these feelings to show to the person who always takes it for granted...
  • Its hard to let go of the feelings you feel for the person who always had made your day brighter... Keeps me okay with the smile on the person's lips... Made me feel better than what other thinks who am I...
  • The love I feel is wrong... but it is the only thing I feel that's right... I had to let it all go...
  • There's no reason why the person should know what I feel... As if the person will care anyway...

No comments: