9.24.2007

I am...

...a Writer
I put my insides in a paper.
I create words from what I feel and think.
I persuade people from ideas I want to convey.
I entertain my readers with my paradox.
I vanquish my boredom in words and phrases I compose.
Ben: Oo naman, adik talaga magsulat.
Gil: Haller! May blog nga eh, obvious ba??

...a Singer
I create music through my God-gifted voice.
I play with notes and ensemble harmony and orchestration.
I put my soul into every word and melody.
I teach others to sing beautifully and correctly.
I once lead a choir, and the choir leads me.
Ben: Mabuti pa kaya'y maging bituing walang ningning...
Gil: Piyukin naman! Wahahahahaha

...a Leader
I handle people to progress in all aspects.
I learn from the subordinates I am designated to.
I put my loyalty as long as people believes in me.
I apprehend mistakes and make everyone learn from it.
I frequently turn attatched to the people who learns from me.
Ben: Award winning ka kaya.
Gil: Hooo, tuta ka lang din naman eh.

...a Brother
I fight for the depressed.
I put other's concern ahead of me.
I comfort those who are weary.
I stand when everyone falls down.
I instigate peace to warring hearts.
Ben: Yan ang kuya ko!
Gil: Kuya nga ba, eh ate kaya yan...

...a Man
I stand for what I believe.
I aim for progress but lacks to persevere.
I put my visions to a feasible perspective.
I detest the narrow-minded.
I am the master of my destiny.
Ben: I am a man who will fight for you honor...
Gil: Babae po ako...